Subject: Re: Haxx will stop hosting most Rockbox services after 2020

Re: Haxx will stop hosting most Rockbox services after 2020

From: Daniel Stenberg via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:31:11 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020, Daniel Stenberg via rockbox-dev wrote:

Hello,

This is just a gentle reminder that there has now been over a month since we
made everyone aware of the coming service shutdown/transition. Since then,
scorche has also advertised that he too shuts down the Rockbox related
services he runs, at the same time.

I will again urge interested people to start this transition ASAP. There will
be no deadline extension.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se