Subject: Gerrit instance scheduled for an upgrade 2020-10-22 _at_ 12:00 US-Eastern

Gerrit instance scheduled for an upgrade 2020-10-22 _at_ 12:00 US-Eastern

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:53:52 -0400

I'm going to upgrade our gerrit instance from v2.14.20 (EOL'd) to
v2.15.19 (also EOL'd)

Downtime shouldn't be more than 15 minutes; I've already done a couple
of dry-run upgrades and don't anticipate any issues.

Why upgrade? Security fixes are the main reason this time, and it's a
necessary step to prepare for the much more significant 2.16 update.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      _at_pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)