Subject: Re: Datasheet for display?

Re: Datasheet for display?

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_mira.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:51:42 +1100

> >There were numbers etched in the glass, printed on the glass and on the
> >fexible pcb connector. Some of them matched thus I guess that these are
> >the relevant numbers. I couldn't find any information in the web - but I
> >didn't really have a clue where to search. Unfortunately I'm at work
> >right now and don't have the numbers available. I only remember they
> >started with SYT and some numbers looked slightly like resolution info.
> >But I can post them tomorrow.
> >Oh, yes, I should mention that I'm talking about the AJB RECORDER and
> >not the AJB 6000.
>
> The LCD on the AJB and AJBR differ significantly, however it is perfectly
> plausable that they would use the same supplier for both.
>
> SYT = Shing Yih Technology (http://www.sytlcd.com/)
>
> However, thier web link was down when I tried. Maybe someone else will
have
> more luck? In the mean time, I'll keep looking.
>
> CM

WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Got the little bastard. It's a SYT G112064-30 (you can read the part number
off the photo on the Yahoo newsgroup). The specs of which you can find
here:

http://www.globalsources.com/GeneralManager?&catalog_id=2000000003844&design
=clean&language=en&action=GetProduct&action=GetSupplier&action=GetPoint&poin
t_id=3000000149695&page=supplier/ViewSpec&product_id=8816925484&supplier_id=
6008801321848

(Hope that link works)...
It uses a SSD1815Z COG controller. Now to find the datasheet on that ....

Of course, this is all moot, as we are currently working on the AJB, but
still, it's progress!!