Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: Remocon Clone
Re: Remocon Clone
From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:20:01 -0800 (PST)
I think I figured out the synopsis for the PIC code:
- read RB0 into temp reg (int vector)
- few compares to get the RS232 pattern
- if compares don't match SLEEP (including "FF")
- RS232: put out RS232 bits
- wait repeat time
- compare RB0 to temp reg
- if same goto RS232 else SLEEP
Note that I still have to figure out the repeat time. In any case it is less
than 250ms but more than 208us (figures!). Also a repeat time delay is needed.
Would 500ms be OK? Same as typematic delay on keyboard...
Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Received on 2001-12-13