Subject: Remote Functionality

Remote Functionality

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:45:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm kinda stuck again: I can't figure out how to get fastforward with the
remoclone. If you press and hold the "+" button on the AJB you get fastforward
but if pressed briefly you get the next song. If I feed the AJB "+" pulses it
never goes into FF whatever delay I use between pulses. Any ideas? Is that
functionality available at all? Also posted this in the egroups errr... Yahoo
groups forum

T.J.