Subject: Re: Remoclone Ver06

Re: Remoclone Ver06

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:46:21 -0800 (PST)

--- Alan Korr <alankorr_at_subdimension.com> wrote:
> I do some optimizations on your code which render it more compact...

Much better! I did find two flaws which have to be taken care of: the order of
keypad tests matters (check PortB:2 & 3 first) and a test must be made for the
correct bitpattern. It may not happen, but if a key bounces (or something) the
remoclone should put out only ones. Oh, and DATABYTE may have the wrong initial
value. That's easily checked.

The putchar routine looks much cleaner too, but I'll verify it in my piccie.
Prolly will need some finetuning :-)

T.J.
.
.