Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: recorder schematics (differences)

Re: recorder schematics (differences)

From: Joachim Schiffer <gemoin_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:58:27 +0100

> > AN11 Buttons UP, F3 (right), F2 (middle), F1 (left)
> > AN13 Buttons PLAY, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT
>
> How is it possible ? SH1 has only 8 A/D channels : their pins are
> AN0,AN1,AN2,AN3,AN4,AN5,AN6 and AN7 when they are not used as I/O pins
> (PC0-7).

Sorry, you're right, i made a mistake :)
It was Pin 11 and 13 on the Connector between the main-pcb and the interface pcb...
Pin 11 goes to AN4, Pin 13 goes to AN5.
At the moment, i have only the digital components in the schematics, which
are made with "eagle" from www.cadsoft.de
The rest (analog components + power) are only on paper. I will add them to
the schematics, and if i'm optimistic, it's gonna be friday until i send them to the
mailinglist.
Btw, sorry for the empty mail, i pressed accidentky the control key while
pressing return... this is a sign for outlook express, that it should send the mail ;-)