Subject: Re:

Re:

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:30:43 +0100 (CET)

alankorr wrote:

> I modified the main.c file coming from Björn's tarball to
> display the lcd character codes by chunk of 16 characters

Hey, great idea! I ran the program on my <4.50 unit and made a similar chart
as yours. Yikes, staring at those pixels made my eyes tired!

The differences are substantial. The old display has a lot of european
characters (åäöéø etc) while the new has japanese and greek instead. Also
basic characters like 'b' and 'A' have a slightly different look.

I'm putting both charts on the web page.

/Björn