Subject: Updated JB6K schematics

Updated JB6K schematics

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_mira.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:10:37 +1100

Hi all,

I'm half-way through updating the schematics for the JB6K, and thought that it would be worthwhile distributing what I have at the moment, given that ppl are currently working on the HD access. The interface is somewhat similar to that on the JBR, but with some noticable differences that might be causing the problems that we are having. I'm kinda knackered at the moment, so I haven't finished updating everything, and some of what I have done _may_ be wrong. Checking the code should help verify my results.

Anyway, the schematics are attached, and a new version will be out in a day or two that is more complete (and considerably neater ... the new stuff is a bit of a mess).

PS: A side note to nsauzede: The 'short zero, long one' protocol you are using is perfectly valid for this sort of clockless comms (it is used as a self-clocking encoding on magnetic stripe cards, for instance).