Subject: Cleaner, Leaner, Meaner devbox

Cleaner, Leaner, Meaner devbox

From: Psyco Dedman <psyco_at_psyco.yi.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:21:54 -0800

ok so that last one sucked.
i got rid of the symlink monkey bussiness, cleaned up a few things, removed a
little redundancy while adding more...
and as a bonus, a new function and example! bar graphs/vis meter display! heh
yes i'm just in it for the sensationalism...
just wait for the wireless usb networking and the aalib quakeworld port, with
sound!
that'll be just before we take on a big hardware mod project and replace the entire
display with a high-res color bitmap LCD...
and then of course creative ways to give it the battery life it lost from that...
ok anyways lets see how many lists and forums this one makes it on...
this version will be much more .zip friendly, but i'd appreciate version numbers
be intact in some way if repackaged...
thanks everybody, especialy Bjorn for getting this all rolling and putting so
much into it
(i'm sorry the actual letter in your name isn't friendly with my mailclient)