Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: alankorr <alankorr_at_subdimension.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:02:03 GMT

Hi everybody !

Well, attached is a personnal source distribution for JBP
only so you can get ROM contents in your harddisk (some
people who wanted to so so via serial could be more
interested to do so via HD). Please There is no warranty
that it wouldn't crash your HD, so use it at your own risk.
But I can tell you it works for me.

For people with an old JBP (firmware version under 4.50),
please modify Makefile and add "-DJBP_OLD" to "DEFINES -DJBP". I don't know if it works.

HOW TO USE digrom ?

type 'make' after being sure to have an executable from
Björn's scramble.c in the main directory.

and copy ARCHOS.MOD in JBP harddisk.

Before running this ARCHOS.MOD you will need to create to
files in the root directory :

-ROM1.DAT : a 64 KB file
-ROM2.DAT : a 256 KB file

Please press ON to boot ARCHOS.MOD, then again ON to dig
ROMs and then plug your harddisk to get both files with ROM
contents.

Enjoy !

NOTE: I use terms JBP (Player) for AJB6K,AJBS20 and JBR
(Recorder) for AJBR.

// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com