Subject: No Mp3 id info <- bug?

No Mp3 id info <- bug?

From: Magnus Andersson <suphazven_at_home.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:24:00 +0900

I looked in the logs and could not find anything about this thing, that I think might be a bug. I'm not sure if this is the place to report it and please put me in place if I'm rasing this issue where I should not. Since I don't have IRC (the servers won't accept me, might have something to do with my ISP here in Japan) I can't report it there.

Anyway, I tried the 06-11 daily build, and after klicking a nonmp3 file out of mistake I got something like "No mp3 id info", nothing strange there, but when I tried to play some other, real, mp3file I still got the same message. I had to restart the Archos Jukebox 6000 to make the it go away. I don't know if this is something you're aware of or not so I thought I'd report it anyway. The only other thing was that the browsing looked a little funky when you got down to the last0 entry, but I'm not even going to insult you by calling that a bug. That, and that the response is a little to quick when browsing. I'm sure you already know about it tho.

Good luck with the future development!

/Magnus