Subject: Re: Recorder mp3 playback. No background noise!

Re: Recorder mp3 playback. No background noise!

From: Justin <jaf60_at_it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:37:38 -0700

> A rather unexpected bonus is that with Rockbox, the dreaded "background
> noise" is gone! Not even the old insert-earplug-halfway-and-wiggle-a-bit
> trick can bring out the slightest hint of a noise.

Excellant! Rockbox rocks already :)

BTW, I'm not a coder, but I've done a lot of graphic design, including a
lot of icon and other low-res graphics & animation, for sometimes not
too disimilar devices. Are more of these sorts of skills needed for
Rockbox? I don't have much free time, but if it'll help speed the
process, I'm in :-)