Subject: Win32 UI Simulator

Win32 UI Simulator

From: nsauzede <nsauzede_at_online.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:58:35 +0200

For information : if someone is interested, I could get the Win32 simulator to be built from sources with the free Win32 C compiler, LCC-WIN32
(can be found at : http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/)
This allows Win32 users to play with Rockbox simulator using a free (ie : legal) compiler.
(very few mods were made to the Makefile and sources..)
For now, I just tested this hack to the recorder simulator v1.1, but I presume it'll work with any pure Win32 C programs....

Sorry if everybody already knew that...

NSauzede.