Subject: Re: Win32 UI Simulator

Re: Win32 UI Simulator

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:14:09 -0600

> > This allows Win32 users to play with Rockbox simulator using a free (ie
:
> > legal) compiler. (very few mods were made to the Makefile and sources..)
>
> We'll be very interested in getting patches so that we can fix the main
> sources and have them compilable on lcc-win32 out-of-the-box.

What would be ideal here would be a couple of changed
CC= and CFLAGS= lines in the makefile (or perhaps another
makefile), capable of building the entire rockbox from the command
line. Of course, the #include afx*.h stuff needs to be removed
from the uisw32.rc file, since that's MFC only, and not actually
required for the Win32 command line or Visual C MFC build.

Regards,

Greg