Subject: AJBR6 V1.1 probs

AJBR6 V1.1 probs

From: Nick Robinson <notch_at_engineer.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:53:02 -0700

Chaps,

Noticed the following about v1.1 on my AJBR6.

1. As stated, MP3 playback does not work. No sound at all comes out.
Browsing of files is fine, and seems to work as expected.
2. The HDD seems to stay on for a long time after a song is selected and
starts 'playing'.... It also appears to take longer to 'buffer up' the MP3
file than the standard Archos firmware... Maybie it's not finding the
file? I tried putting an mp3 in the root as suggested, to no avail.
3. The logo looks cool.

In order to get to the bottom of this problem would it be worthwhile
modding my AJR6 for serial debugging??? Or has someone else done this already).

Cheers,
notch.