Subject: Re: questions ...

Re: questions ...

From: Rob Ward <wards_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:56:00 +1200

Thanks for the answers to my questions. Not sure whether I can buy a
unit from Europe - often there are limitations on where companies will
sell to.

I was thinking of http://www.funmp3players.com , however they probably
has a US adapter.

Also, I have another problem ... I run Windoze NT4 and therefore have no
USB. Is there a way around this? I guess I could set up a linux box.

Lastly, how does the AJBR handle looong files, like say 45 minutes long,
recordered at 40kbps? These are cassette tapes made into MP3's with just
speech (eg. no music)? Can the message be paused say halfway thru, the
player turned off, then restarted at the midpoint again?

Thanks again.

Rob Ward