Subject: playlist

playlist

From: Doug <him10101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:57:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have a recorder 6 and loaded the daily build from the 10th onto it, and it worked very well, except that it had a tendancy to, when I ran certain playlists at certain times (I can't be more specific than that), the player would either freeze and not play songs or reboot. If you're interested I'll investigate this problem a little more to try and figure out when exactly it does this.

-doug