Subject: Re: Re: fat filesystem problem

Re: Re: fat filesystem problem

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:40:19 +0200

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> > After I copied a lot of data on my Recorder 20, I discovered
> > that couple of directory names are displayed incorrectly.
> I'll be looking at it as soon as I get some time.

I need help from those of you who have this problem. I need to look at the first few megs of raw data from the disk.

If you have this problem, please join IRC and I'll talk you through how to extract the data and send it to me. (Don't email it, I get enough megs per day anyway thank you. :)

--
Björn