Subject: Rockbox operation questions

Rockbox operation questions

From: X X <wwboater_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:30:48 +0000

Sorry, but I haven't been able to determine the answers to these questions
by looking through the archive.

Does fast forward/rewind work? When I hold down FF/RW on my AJB6000 it just
skips tracks forward or backwards. Is this a bug, enhancement not
implemented or a hardware issue (though with the Archos mod it does work).

Does the battery display and track time display work? I have seen code
checkins that have comments about them, but haven't been able to determine
on how to display them on the AJB6000 during operation/playback.