Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Update for loadable fonts
Update for loadable fonts
From: Alex Gitelman <alex_at_fg-soup.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:01:07 -0700
Attached is an update patch for loadable fonts support. Unfortunately,
for unknown reason, it still didn't make it to CVS.
1. Brought in synch with CVS as of 7/23/02
2. Some changes in font format according to Greg Haerr's recommendations
(more to come). Details available upon request.
3. Installable Unicode-NonUnicode conversion tables (also lot more to be done but
it's a first step)
4. Some minor change in wpc.c, to fit data properly on the screen with
10 point height font. It can be safely discarded if loadable font
support is not needed. But in this case patch is not needed at all...
1. Conversion tables externalized to files.
2. Support multiple fonts and code pages.
3. More changes to AJF font format
4. Read only configuration settings until write support is enabled in
Rockbox. (Uh - I am tired of having things reset on shutdown).
How to apply patch.
2. run apply.sh <target dir>, where target dir is you rockbox
directory (with firmware, tools, apps).
3. During configuration select 3. Recorder and then answer 'y' to
enable loadable fonts.
5. copy ajbrec.ajz and system.ajf to your root directory.