Subject: Resume fetaure using the RTC to stor the resume point ?

Resume fetaure using the RTC to stor the resume point ?

From: Benoit Midy <bmidy_at_guddland.lu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:39:45 +0000 (BST)

Hi all,

I'd like to know if it is possible to use the RTC driver to store the last file position ?
I mean to be able to resume a file play after shutting down the AJR.

So there are many questions :
        - how many memory still available in the RTC ?
        - how many memory do we need to store the last position to resume it ? store the file path and the file offset.
        - and I d like to support it for "big" mp3 file I mean file time upto 2 hours but in "little / poor" mp3 format (16kbps or 32 kbps at 11kHz or 22kHz)
          so the filesize will be upto 25 Mb (in my case)

Benoit Midy
Guddland Digital S.A.
Luxembourg
Tel: (352) 50 35 21 / 360