Subject: Re[3]: Different charsets, loadable fonts

Re[3]: Different charsets, loadable fonts

From: Alex Gitelman <alex_at_fg-soup.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:18:02 -0700

DS> Well, you just told us that you keep it up-to-date and that it causes a lot
DS> of conflicts, so if you solved a few conflicts since the latest version (I
DS> found one from July 23rd) it would be helpful if you could post that version.

I thought you meant mail message. I will post patch when I get home from
work. I post it from time to time to the list. If I saw that many
people actually using it I would post it everytime I sync.

DS> BTW, you might want to look into using the -N option to diff, as that would
DS> probably take away your entire need for a special apply.sh script (which
DS> failed to work for me).

cvs diff -N does not work in this case. It will only report files that are
actually added to CVS (I tried that), but I can not add any files. And
doing regular diff on separate tree is not so good either as I have
lots of other files floating around. Actually I though that it would
only take one patch to build.
Best...
Alex