Subject: AW: MP3 plays silent

AW: MP3 plays silent

From: Heiko Scharke <Heiko.Scharke_at_systemonic.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:54:34 +0200

Hi,
Thanx for the hint, but I am familar with the operation of the the
Archos.....
All volume is set to maximum ;-)

I have also tested the song's at another jukebox (jukebox 6000) with the
same result ... only silent but the seconds are counting!!!
There is definetely something wrong with the song, the firmware or with
the decoder chip!!!!
A bug in the decoder chip or the firmware is most probable because the
song's could be played at various other software and hardware player!!
Can someone try to play this song on archos jukebox and recoder ... and
forward me the results???

Thanx in advance,

Heiko