Subject: RE: MP3 plays silent

RE: MP3 plays silent

From: Heiko Scharke <Heiko.Scharke_at_systemonic.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:48:16 +0200

What means:
'This is already supported in an experiment version of the source.'????
Is it already in the daily builds??? or do I have to compile a special
experiment version????

FF + RW:
Yes, you are right ... I will have a lock at it next weekend ...
Skipping some frames should be enough for FF and RW ????

Heiko