Subject: RE: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

RE: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

From: Jeff Waltzer <jeffwaltzer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Nielsen Linus (ext)" <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se> wrote:
> > Maybe you could implement a bar like the original firmware
> > has, where you can see, how loud the sound is while playing
> > a song.
> > Is this possible?
>
> This is indeed possible. If they can do it, so can we. :-)
>
> Personally, I think those VU meters are quite silly, but I'll gladly add
> them if people want them. I would of course also add a configuration
> option
> to disable them...
>
> /Linus

   How about a spectrum analyzer (ie Winamp) instead. Much more fun to
look at. :)

=====
"I've miles and miles of pretty files of your forefathers' fruit. And now to suit our great computer, you're magnetic ink! ...It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free..."
The Moody Blues