Subject: Re: case problem?

Re: case problem?

From: Fred Ochsenhirt <fochsenhirt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:55:51 -0400

FWIW, in Win 9x, the default is to convert "all uppercase" filenames to
lowercase. To use uppercase file names, you have to select Folder Options,
and check "allow all uppercase file names." It'd be ironic if we changed
the behavior of an open source firmware project to accommodate a quirk from
windows. Probably not the first time, though.

__
Ox