Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-587177 ] REMEMBERING Settings!!!! =)

[ rockbox-Feature Requests-587177 ] REMEMBERING Settings!!!! =)

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 04:43:07 -0700

Feature Requests item #587177, was opened at 2002-07-26 18:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=587177&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
rememberig settings
I really need the rockbox firmware, it fixed all the bugs
that I experienced and HATED so much, now the ONLY
thing I need right now is to remember my settings, then
I'll be using the rockbox firmware permenently!

Comment By: Heikki Hannikainen (hessuh)