Subject: wish: save different sound settings

wish: save different sound settings

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:48:50 +0200

Hello,

Just another idea, maybe it was discussed already..

I connected my archos to my amplifier and noticed that I should
set the sound settings for that to normal (I use bass boost,
loudness,... for my cheap headphones).

What I'd like is to have (at least) two different sound settings that
are both saved. The easiest way to integrate it to the menu would be a
"sound settings" entry. When the user switches them (round robin), the
actual settings are saved to the actual profile and the next one is
loaded.

All profiles should be predefined, some or all should be changeable and
automatically saved. Maybe:

Flat (predefined, not saved when changing to
                             another profile)
BassBoost for Headphones (predefined, not saved when changing to
                             another profile)
User 1 (predefined, but automatically saved)
User 2 (predefined, but automatically saved)

Bye, Uwe.