Subject: [Patch] EQ Settings for Player + Recorder

[Patch] EQ Settings for Player + Recorder

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:39:13 +0200

Hello,

I took the Patch from Justin Heiner (thanks!) and "completed" it for the
recorder. Here it works well. I really hope that it goes into the CVS
version!!

- Settings also for Recorder
- only 3 Settings: User, Headphones, Flat (I think they are enough and
  the five were for demonstration only)
- "User" is saved to RTC/Disk
- The Load EQ Settings entry is at the end of the menu now (on recorder
  it was not)

What it's not done in this patch and should be added after it is in the cvs
version (I doesn't make sense that I change e.g. settings.c now):

- save & load the last EQ Settings mode to the RTC/Disk (only 2 bit)
- if the user changes bass/... setting (after loading a preset),
  the "user" settings must be loaded completely (not only bass/...)
- maybe displaying the current setting in the menu?
- should AVC also be changed with the settings? (I think not)

The patch is against current cvs version.

Bye, Uwe.