Subject: still not playing selected track

still not playing selected track

From: Mike Soultanian <msoultan_at_csulb.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 07:58:16 -0700

I just downloaded 8/9 this morning and tried playing a selected track
and it picked another song waaaaay down the list instead. I went and
downloaded 8/6 and had no problems. I downloaded 8/7 and it played the
wrong track... so somewhere between those two days something went wrong.

ajr20,
mike

--
[...]