Subject: Re: ON key suggestion

Re: ON key suggestion

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:19:03 +0200

Hello Mike,

Mike Soultanian wrote on Saturday, August 10, 2002, 6:30:23 PM:

MS> When you're in the settings menu while playing a track, it would be nice
MS> to hit the ON key to jump back to the WPS. This would only be for the
MS> menus, of course, not the specific editing screens.

It had the same idea and thought that pressing F1 again (on Recorder)
should do that. I think you use a player and there it's the menu key.
To go back one level in the menu there's already the "left" key.

What do you mean with "not the specific editing screens"? I think also
in the menu where you set the bass level in db (for example) it should
return to the WPS.

Another suggestion: After 15 seconds of no keypress, it should
automagically return to the WPS.

Bye, Uwe.