Subject: Re[2]: max 200 entries in a dir. why?

Re[2]: max 200 entries in a dir. why?

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:28:55 -0400

Why not set the 200 entries as a user-configurable option? If you
explain the pros/cons to the user about changing this value, then I do
not think anyone would argue over this anymore.

[max songs in dir]
50, 100, 200, 400, 800

-eric

Björn>> And since nobody else has ever objected to the 200 limit, we've
Björn>> found it appears to be a good compromise.