Subject: Re: Jukeboc reboots!

Re: Jukeboc reboots!

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:36:41 +0100

WinXP can be set to reboot automatically on a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).
When this is set, it appears to spontainously reboot... maybe this is whats
happening.

I also had this on a USB2 card, i never solved it, and ended up putting the
card in my other PC which worked (the working one had Intel chipset, the
other one VIA... go figure :)