Subject: Some bugs: Menu appears after 2 keypresses only / F2+up...

Some bugs: Menu appears after 2 keypresses only / F2+up...

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:49:35 +0200

Hello,

After starting a playlist, I have to press the F1 key two times to
make the menu appear the first time. The same after I was in the dir
browser.

I think that bug appeared since the FFW/Back change.

--
On my recorder, F2+up has the same function as F3 (statusbar
on/off). Was this planned?
Whoever changes it - could you please set shuffle on/off to F2?
Pleeease. :-)
--
The FFW/BACK setting is not saved to RTC.
--
Dir Browser and Menu:
At the moment it's like this (Recorder):
Play mode <--F1--> Menu <--ON IGNORED-->
Play mode <--ON--> Dir browser <--F1--> Menu
So it's not possible to go from Menu to Dir browser in case 1 and in
case 2 it's not possible from Menu directly to play mode.
I suggest:
Dir browser <--ON--> Play mode <--F1--> Menu
That means ON to switch between dir browser and play mode
and F1 between Menu and play mode.
BTW:  Has  anybody thought of leaving dir browser / menu automatically
and  go  to  the  play  screen if the user doesn't press any key for x
seconds?
Bye, Uwe.