Subject: Recording and Pause

Recording and Pause

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:04 +0200

I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but I was wondering whether
there is any timetable on going for recording functionality from
within RockBox..

Right now I only need to go back to Archos FW is for recording and
with a full HD recording is REAL bad...

It's no big issue (yet), but I would MUCH appreciate any thouhts..

Also I would like to see the pause function to work a bit better..
Like staying in pause mode when skipping to previous/next track from
a paused position..

Any ideas/remarks/pointers welcome.. :-)

PW