Subject: Re: Tracknum

Re: Tracknum

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:16:58 +0200

Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> I added tracknum to the ID3 info display (on players) just to confirm what I suspected: it isn't set properly. But when I run id3.c in standalone debug mode, it works just fine...
>
> Anyone knows if tracknum is set on a recorder and/or can debug id3.c (setid3v2title) on a player?

Did some debugging using the simulator and I finally realized why I
didn't get any tracknum. ID3V2 tags aren't loaded.

The reason? Padding. All my tags (or almost all) ID3V2 tags are at least
2 KB, due to the ripper used... So the ID3V2 tag wasn't read after all.
(The file I tested in standalone mode was ofcourse _not_ padded. :)

--
Magnus Holmgren