Subject: Re: Resume

Re: Resume

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:13:25 -0400

This is great news, and I have been playing around with it quite a
bit.

some suggestions: resume where the cursor was in the treeview
(directory listing) either on the playlist (if we are resuming in a
playlist) or on the current song if we are resuming on a song.
Currently, the way it works is the cursor just starts at the top of
the root directory.