Subject: Suggestions for rockbox...

Suggestions for rockbox...

From: Josh <jet_at_nyip.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:36:17 -0400

Hi. I have a suggestion or two for rockbox. First, a way to easier change
the volume would be nice, but that is a very minor thing. What I find to be
a very large deal, however, is the way shuffle works. If shuffle is enabled
and I find a song and hit play, instead of playing that song it shuffles and
finds another song. I think it would be much better if it would play the
song that I chose, then if i hit next track, THEN shuffle. Thanks for your
time.