Subject: RE: Réf. : What do I need to make my own .mod ?

RE: Réf. : What do I need to make my own .mod ?

From: edx <Felix.Arends_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:57:47 +0200

It really works good with windows, if you know how to do it. There is
very little documentation from the windows-side, sorry about that. So
far, most ppl participating where from the Linux-side, so I did not put
too much work into those tutorials. I will work on them in the next
days.

Regards,
        edx (Felix Arends)

On