Subject: Re: Track change silence

Re: Track change silence

From: Guy Devos <vosg_at_skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:07:53 +0200

/Linus,

> > > I've noticed that too. I've got a Player. It's interesting, huh?
>
> A question: does the time pass normally? Or does the seconds tick
> faster than normal in the time display?

The seconds tick away at the normal pace. All appears to work correctly, except there's no sound for about 30 to 45 seconds. Then,
all of the sudden, the sound appears and everything is ok.

Note that this only happens when skipping forward, NOT when skipping backward. It happens with all kinds of MP3's, any bitrates,
any lengths.

Same MP3's played directly or from within a playlist : no problem.

Guy.