Subject: Re: drivers vs. isd200 info

Re: drivers vs. isd200 info

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:01:58 +1000

I have the datasheet for the ISD 200. I can post it to the forum if other
ppl want it, or just to so as not to bother all the other good Rockboxers.

BTW, the ISD300 and the CY7C68300 are completely different animals - trust
me on this; I am developing a piece of HW using the CY7C68300 (AKA the AT2
in Cypress press releases) at the moment, and have also used the ISD300.
The AT2 has been developed by integrating the IP of ISD and Cypress, and is
causing me all sorts of problems :(

The ISD300 just worked. If any of the coders need some HW knowledge of how
this part wiggles when you poke it, just ask.

A quick beg here - if anyone else is using the CY7C68300, drop me a line, I
could use some prior knowledge at the moment !

Good work on code the guys!