Subject: Resume Feature problem?

Resume Feature problem?

From: Jeff Waltzer <jeffwaltzer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

    I was trying a daily build from a couple days ago and turned on the
resume feature (without 'ask'). A song I was playing crashed the player
(sorry can't remember which file it was). When I restarted the player the
resume feature seems to resume in the same place that causes the crash and
recrashes the player. The only way I could find around this was to
reconnect it to my computer and reload the old Archos firmware over USB.
    Because of this maybe on resume (without ask) Rockbox should wait a
secound or two to the user to abort the process just in case? (For the
time being I'm going to leave it in 'ask' mode)

=====
"I've miles and miles of pretty files of your forefathers' fruit. And now to suit our great computer, you're magnetic ink! ...It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free..."
The Moody Blues