Subject: RE: Patch: playlist updates

RE: Patch: playlist updates

From: Lee Marlow <lmarlow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 00:57:30 -0600

Here's a little shuffle feature update. It now stores the last song
played when in shuffle mode. This prevents the playing of previously
played songs in the event that you switch to shuffle mode while
listening to a song that was already played in shuffle mode. You
basically start shuffling from where you left off.

The patch also enables you to turn on resume while playing and have it
take effect.

Lee