Subject: Bookmarking

Bookmarking

From: Chad Lockwood <chad_at_thelockwoods.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:03:12 -0700

So i have been reading the source for rockbox the last couple weeks...and
trying to learn the c language. This is still beyond me but I was wondering
if one could bookmark one file at a time without disk writing? The thought is
to a 2 item array or such to hold a filename and a time index this would be
made and filled when say you pause a audiobook then hold the f3 key for 5
sec or (your key sequence here). This way I could start this long audio book
I have wanting to listen to, bookmark a spot in it listen to some music and
come back where i left off.. some code would need to be added to see if the
file being played is the file listed in the array if so jump to that time
index. Also a way to clear the bookmark would be good...Does this seem
workable to anyone?
--
Chad Lockwood