Subject: button_play

button_play

From: Chad <chad_at_thelockwoods.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:00:25 -0700

This code seems to work well on my recorder it allows the play/pause to work
in the menu.I cant speak to how it works on a player player as i don't have
one. Basically I moved some vars out of their functions and called them from
menu.c with extern. My books says that by making these global the program
should be bigger but its 100K same as the daily build? Any suggestions or
improvements are welcomed as I am still trying to learn "c" and have a very
long way to go.
 Thanks
attached are the diff files for wps.c and menu.c
--
Chad