Subject: Re: filesystem problems?

Re: filesystem problems?

From: Andrew Jamieson <ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:50:18 +1000

I've had the same problem. It became significantly worse when I set the HDD
spin down to 2s - but that could be a different problem with a similar
symptom. I have been unable to find anyway to reliably replicate this,
which is why I had not posted a report, except that it maybe happens more
often on lower battery levels.

AJB6000, btw.