Subject: Re: filesystem problems?

Re: filesystem problems?

From: Justin Heiner <jheiner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 01:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

The latest daily builds (available for download) will most likely fix the
problem. I'm not sure of the exact details of the solution, but I believe it
has to do with reading/writing data while buffering. I had the same problem as
you, and the newest firmware fixes it for me.

Try it and see if the problem goes away. If it doesn't go away, then we've got
other problems to account for :-)

-Justin