Subject: Loadable fonts - what's still needed (fwd)

Loadable fonts - what's still needed (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:27:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey

People ask for the loadable font support at times, and why we don't already
have this enabled by default.

I personally don't like to enable this due to the flaws I've already
mentioned and I therefore repeat them here again. (Don't get me wrong, I
*love* loadable fonts.)

Please feel free to join in here and help out to fix these details so that we
can get loadable fonts supported by default soon.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/