Subject: RE: ROLO2 - now loads Archos Recorder firmware

RE: ROLO2 - now loads Archos Recorder firmware

From: Olivier BUTLER <obutler_at_unim.fr.memec.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:24:09 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way to boot on the ROM firmware ?

I own an JBRec20GB with 1.28 Firmware so I don't have any ajbrec.ajz from
Archos to copy .
So can the software switch between :
        1) Rockbox or Archos software ---> in fact any mod,ajz file
        2) ROM Firmware ---> or is there a way to copy the ROM firmware to a
file.

Olivier